This is a motorbike forum,and all are welcome

our facebook page (please click the link below)
hutchsmotorbikeforum face book page
Follow us on Twitter
Make a donation to help with the running of our forum

Latest topics

» Hi everybody !
by Davehutch Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:42 am

» Been a while
by Davehutch Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:35 pm

» Riding like a nob
by Chadatious Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:20 pm

» Closing down on the 25th June !!! UPDATE ! now continuing running the forum !
by Chadatious Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:18 pm

» Hello everyone.......
by Davehutch Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:25 am

» Hi Everyone.!!
by canuck7 Sun May 28, 2017 12:31 pm

» Happy Birthday Stan
by Davehutch Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:48 pm

» Triumph launch night
by smilinjack Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:26 pm

» Haven't forgotten ....
by Chadatious Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:10 pm

Top posters
Davehutch (13748)

dick65 (11566)

Stue11 (10225)

Chadatious (9410)

lee (5579)

BanditMike (4061)

madsod (4042)

XS1100 (3976)

stantheman (3839)

fr499y (3336)

Top posting users this week

Most active topic starters
Davehutch

XS1100

Chadatious

Stue11

madsod

dick65

Oldfart

smilinjack

lee

fr499y

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Another high street chain into administration! on Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:30 pm

gravelrash

Looks like B.H.S has had it, been anounced today the are going into receivership......and our lass has to find out on the radio! angry Its a shame because her store has always made money and were told recently they should be safe but obviously not! No

Davehutch

Admin
just been listening to it on the radio , not nice for her to find out like that , but from what I can work out the stores are dated and what they sell is over priced compered to the other budget stores around confused

Hutch's Motorbike Forum Facebook page [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

follow us on twitter   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
http://www.suzukib-king.org

gravelrash

Yeah! can't really argue with that Dave But in Sue's store customer service is very highly promoted and its a shame because she likes her job, is good at it (its not just standing at a till, as in anyones job there is a whole raft of skills unseen by the public) and she has always given 110% ..........But every cloud has a silver lining and I wont be struggling for a dog sitter when my bike is calling! thumbs hide

dick65

sorry to hear that Mike - hopefully she'll be able to get another job soon but the way they announced it was out of order.

Marie had a Saturday job at BHS many moons ago.

http://bazzarpixie.co.uk/tops.html

Chadatious

not good mike.

tbh the bhs stores down here i always though were dear for what they sold and Christmas time were a right mess.

but this is proof that the internet is killing the highsteet stores.

gravelrash

Think that about sums it up Chad! Although my wife was in charge of the Christmas department setup in her store and did a bloody good job but she has a lot of pride in her work and was complmented on the display. Just another casualty if our economic climate at the moment. confused

Macie_UK

That's bad news for you dude :-/

Hopefully her skills and experience will put her at the front of the others now looking for retail jobs.

gravelrash

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:That's bad news for you dude :-/

Hopefully her skills and experience will put her at the front of the others now looking for retail jobs.

Thank you! She's having it rough at the moment customers being really nasty, don't know how she smiles and carries on with some of the sh censored t she has put up with this week. Some people are just plain nasty angry anyway you never know whats round the corner and hopefully she will find something else or stay at home....i dont mind! thumbs

madcarper

never mind m8 I'm sure your lass will find something, but your right some people are just ignorant and nasty.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum