www.hutchsmotorbikeforum.co.uk
Hi and welcome to our Motorbike forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your biker friends

hutchsmotorbikeforum

This is a motorbike forum,and all are welcome

our facebook page (please click the link below)
hutchsmotorbikeforum face book page
Follow us on Twitter
Make a donation to help with the running of our forum

Latest topics

» Riding like a nob
by Chadatious Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:20 pm

» Closing down on the 25th June !!! UPDATE ! now continuing running the forum !
by Chadatious Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:18 pm

» Hello everyone.......
by Davehutch Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:25 am

» Hi Everyone.!!
by canuck7 Sun May 28, 2017 12:31 pm

» Happy Birthday Stan
by Davehutch Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:48 pm

» Triumph launch night
by smilinjack Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:26 pm

» Haven't forgotten ....
by Chadatious Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:10 pm

» This guy looks close to a spammer
by Chadatious Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:09 pm

» 2017 calendars
by madcarper Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:52 pm

Top posters
Davehutch (13744)

dick65 (11566)

Stue11 (10225)

Chadatious (9410)

lee (5579)

BanditMike (4061)

madsod (4042)

XS1100 (3976)

stantheman (3839)

fr499y (3336)

Top posting users this week

Most active topic starters
Davehutch

XS1100

Chadatious

Stue11

madsod

dick65

Oldfart

smilinjack

lee

fr499y

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 woes , woes and more woes on Fri May 29, 2015 6:16 pm

obalanga

I have had running bike problems since January that three mechanics and a dealership could not pin down. A couple days ago, the clutch started slipping and since it was likely the original one, I pencilled the bike in for a clutch change in a couple of weeks when I had some time off. But yesterday, there was an awful noise coming from the bike. It was still engaging but the noise can be described as metal bits swimming about in there rather than grinding. So the bike has had to go in. The thing is, my sister had a baby recently so I sent £600 for that. Another mate is due soon so I bought her a pram. An now that Helga is down I have had to rent a car for work till bike gets back then pay for the repairs. Why do I feel so screwed, paying out for the screwing but no one is actually screwing me? And why are prams so bloody expensive? What is so wrong with strapping the little shitter to your back like they did in the olden days??

2 Re: woes , woes and more woes on Fri May 29, 2015 9:01 pm

gravelrash

Just life mate! Rolling Eyes Although family is family £600 to your sister is pretty generous! but I do the same for my family so am not criticizing there. Hopefully the bike is not as serious as it sounds but if that is your only transport (hire car must be costing an arm and a leg) it must be a priority to get sorted......... RE: Babies, glad mine are grown up cos I wouldn't wish one of those on my worst enemy! Laughing chin up things can only get better! thumbs thumbs

3 Re: woes , woes and more woes on Fri May 29, 2015 9:48 pm

Davehutch

Admin
why spend £600 on your sister ?? don't get it m8 ,but there you are I have nothing to do with my family so what can I say No

Hutch's Motorbike Forum Facebook page [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

follow us on twitter   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
http://www.suzukib-king.org

4 Re: woes , woes and more woes on Sat May 30, 2015 5:05 pm

smilinjack

Brought back memories of Senna on Up Pompeii that! Bike's a bit of a downer, maybe all those happy enough to relieve you, albeit willingly, of your cank may bring it upon themselves to help you out in your time of need confused

5 Re: woes , woes and more woes on Sat May 30, 2015 7:56 pm

madcarper

metallic bits floating about sound ? that's a new one on me but it doesn't take much to pull off the clutch cover to have a look at the basket and plates.
like its been said there plenty who will take but not many that will give back.
as for kids I would be a lot wealthier if I had none.

6 Re: woes , woes and more woes on Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:15 am

BanditMike

Not a good time mate. Hopefully all sorted soon, and not too much to fork out for it thumbs

7 Re: woes , woes and more woes on Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:52 pm

goferit

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I have had running bike problems since January that three mechanics and a dealership could not pin down. A couple days ago, the clutch started slipping and since it was likely the original one, I pencilled the bike in for a clutch change in a couple of weeks when I had some time off. But yesterday, there was an awful noise coming from the bike. It was still engaging but the noise can be described as metal bits swimming about in there rather than grinding. So the bike has had to go in. The thing is, my sister had a baby recently so I sent £600 for that. Another mate is due soon so I bought her a pram. An now that Helga is down I have had to rent a car for work till bike gets back then pay for the repairs. Why do I feel so screwed, paying out for the screwing but no one is actually screwing me? And why are prams so bloody expensive? What is so wrong with strapping the little shitter to your back like they did in the olden days??

It's hard enough looking after yer own kids, let alone shelling out for sisters, very
Christian-like of you, but you'll likely get thought no more of.
& they'll prob' sell the pram on e-bay later-on, & won't give you the proceeds for yer bike I'll bet---(been there). down
2nd hand prams still work o.k...  thumbs
Carrying on their back would require effort---- not a popular concept these days.. affraid

Oh & is the screwing , bit an offer  hide

Seriously tho',--- I hope it all works out right for you-- and wish you well  Cool

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum