www.hutchsmotorbikeforum.co.uk
Hi and welcome to our Motorbike forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your biker friends

hutchsmotorbikeforum

This is a motorbike forum,and all are welcome

our facebook page (please click the link below)
hutchsmotorbikeforum face book page
Follow us on Twitter
Make a donation to help with the running of our forum

Latest topics

» Been a while
by Davehutch Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:35 pm

» Riding like a nob
by Chadatious Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:20 pm

» Closing down on the 25th June !!! UPDATE ! now continuing running the forum !
by Chadatious Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:18 pm

» Hello everyone.......
by Davehutch Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:25 am

» Hi Everyone.!!
by canuck7 Sun May 28, 2017 12:31 pm

» Happy Birthday Stan
by Davehutch Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:48 pm

» Triumph launch night
by smilinjack Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:26 pm

» Haven't forgotten ....
by Chadatious Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:10 pm

» This guy looks close to a spammer
by Chadatious Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:09 pm

Top posters
Davehutch (13747)

dick65 (11566)

Stue11 (10225)

Chadatious (9410)

lee (5579)

BanditMike (4061)

madsod (4042)

XS1100 (3976)

stantheman (3839)

fr499y (3336)

Top posting users this week

Most active topic starters
Davehutch

XS1100

Chadatious

Stue11

madsod

dick65

Oldfart

smilinjack

lee

fr499y

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 premiums up on Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:40 pm

obalanga

forgive me for thinking but weren't premiums meant to go down for each year not claimed and not up? Just had and extra £100 added to mine. Any one else with the same?

2 Re: premiums up on Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:00 pm

goferit

Mine is the lowest I've ever paid-----------prob the age I'm at?-----[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Have you done the Meerkat or 'Go-compare' sites ?.

Don't just accept what your reg' provider states, they'll see you off fer  £££££££££   if yer ain't careful.
Shop around, as that amount added from last year seems extreme, unless you've made a claim in that time ?.

3 Re: premiums up on Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:50 pm

stantheman

never stick with the same insewerance company always shop about youll save £££££s my bike ins was £82 fully comp and car was only £180 fully comp ;do you think its cos im getting old Shocked try and not give the swines your phone number tho cos youll get allsorts of shit calls for weeks afterwards offering ppi and deafness claims etc.theyre all absolute filth bar none so the cheapest is probably the same as the dearest its about time the government did something about them all in my opinion .carole nash is probs the worst but brentacre in wales cloned the wifes credit card and had £5000 away the robbing barstewards .we knew it came from there cos its the only place it was ever used and the transactions started the next day.some scumbags treated themselves to £1900 worth of euros .airline tickets to dublin then spent nearly £600 in tescos dublin they were caught when a shirt company wrote to us asking why such a large order of shirts was being delivered to an address different to the cardholders #of course it didnt cost us in the end but i hope they got caught in the end especially as they would of needed id to board a plane to dublin

4 Re: premiums up on Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:02 am

Chadatious

They try it on. I've found a quote with same company as a new customer is lots cheaper

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum