www.hutchsmotorbikeforum.co.uk
Hi and welcome to our Motorbike forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your biker friends

hutchsmotorbikeforum

This is a motorbike forum,and all are welcome

our facebook page (please click the link below)
hutchsmotorbikeforum face book page
Follow us on Twitter
Make a donation to help with the running of our forum

Latest topics

» Riding like a nob
by Chadatious Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:20 pm

» Closing down on the 25th June !!! UPDATE ! now continuing running the forum !
by Chadatious Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:18 pm

» Hello everyone.......
by Davehutch Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:25 am

» Hi Everyone.!!
by canuck7 Sun May 28, 2017 12:31 pm

» Happy Birthday Stan
by Davehutch Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:48 pm

» Triumph launch night
by smilinjack Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:26 pm

» Haven't forgotten ....
by Chadatious Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:10 pm

» This guy looks close to a spammer
by Chadatious Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:09 pm

» 2017 calendars
by madcarper Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:52 pm

Top posters
Davehutch (13744)

dick65 (11566)

Stue11 (10225)

Chadatious (9410)

lee (5579)

BanditMike (4061)

madsod (4042)

XS1100 (3976)

stantheman (3839)

fr499y (3336)

Top posting users this week

Most active topic starters
Davehutch

XS1100

Chadatious

Stue11

madsod

dick65

Oldfart

smilinjack

lee

fr499y

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Maybe just the browser ... on Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:15 am

BanditMike

But I've noticed on Google that the forum page isn't being listed anymore. Searching for "Hutchs Forum" it brings up Dave and the Facebook page, but the forum page isn't listed. Anyone else noticed?

2 Re: Maybe just the browser ... on Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:54 am

Davehutch

Admin
I had not noticed , will look when I get to a pc

Hutch's Motorbike Forum Facebook page [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

follow us on twitter   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
http://www.suzukib-king.org

3 Re: Maybe just the browser ... on Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:02 am

Davehutch

Admin
May be because no one uses it now ?

Hutch's Motorbike Forum Facebook page [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

4 Re: Maybe just the browser ... on Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:24 am

Davehutch

Admin
It's coming up if you use "bing" we pointed out Mike ,something I will have to look into , or do you think the forum has run its time and it's going no where ,time to pull the plug ?

5 Re: Maybe just the browser ... on Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:26 pm

Chadatious

need more advertising, more quiet it gets more people drop out Sad

6 Re: Maybe just the browser ... on Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:17 pm

Davehutch

Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:need more advertising, more quiet it gets more people drop out Sad
I have tried everything I can think of over the years with out throwing money at it , no one even donates to the forum now ,

7 Re: Maybe just the browser ... on Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:46 pm

Chadatious

maybe because it is quiet. when bike specific ones obviously that attracts people. but with this one it was thriving at one point but has gone quiet, so whys it lost its spark? is it lack of posting etc? when a fair few people were at the forum ride most of them post but not all.

when ill share in some facebook groups again as i did a little while ago. you never know.

8 Re: Maybe just the browser ... on Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:59 am

BanditMike

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It's coming up if you use "bing" we pointed out Mike ,something I will have to look into , or do you think the forum has run its time and it's going no where ,time to pull the plug ?
It may be that people have it as a "Favourite" on their browser, so don't search for it? Could be.

With regard to pulling the plug on it, I don't think so mate. I've said before, people posting and using the forum will always ebb and flow. Some times people will post all the time, other times it's quieter. I think we've all got too much out of the forum to pull the plug on it. So stick at it mate   thumbs   thumbs

9 Re: Maybe just the browser ... on Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:06 am

gravelrash

Don't know the answer Dave but hope you don't wind it up Sad I honestly don't know how you do what you do, what with the new camera club, the forum, B king forum, Facebook, work, rideouts. I get on when I can but struggle with work and home commitments and am guilty of looking in and seeing no new posts so logging out again without making the effort to post myself Embarassed Embarassed don't even go on facebook that much now!! affraid ..........maybe its just the time of year everyone's minds are on Christmas and how much debt they can get in! confused
anyway without this forum I wouldn't have met some great friends, had some great rideouts and .....be on Facebook!! so here's to things picking up and the forum rising again! thumbs thumbs

10 Re: Maybe just the browser ... on Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:19 am

fr499y

Dave, can you make a new area on the forum for Reviews with sub cats for Motorcycles, Riding Gear, Other products.

I know a few of us will be able to do some reviews which WILL draw more people into the forum! Trust me on this one, it will work Laughing

11 Re: Maybe just the browser ... on Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:31 am

Davehutch

Admin
Don't worry guys I won't wind it up ! And Matt will look into it when I am back home

12 Re: Maybe just the browser ... on Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:07 pm

Chadatious

I've been posting crazy on Facebook one. Kent and London bikers said they would advertise you if you advertise them? But that's up to you?

Also when calendars get made you get discounts on flyers etc. I'll look into this.

Also if you want more forum discounts for the breaking in now transfered to an eBay shop that can give discounts with codes etc Wink but up to you

13 Re: Maybe just the browser ... on Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:03 am

BanditMike

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Don't know the answer Dave but hope you don't wind it up Sad I honestly don't know how you do what you do, what with the new camera club, the forum, B king forum, Facebook, work, rideouts. I get on when I can but struggle with work and home commitments and am guilty of looking in and seeing no new posts so logging out again without making the effort to post myself Embarassed  Embarassed don't even go on facebook that much now!! affraid ..........maybe its just the time of year everyone's minds are on Christmas and how much debt they can get in! confused
anyway without this forum I wouldn't have met some great friends, had some great rideouts and .....be on Facebook!! so here's to things picking up and the forum rising again! thumbs thumbs
Have to agree   thumbs    thumbs

14 Re: Maybe just the browser ... on Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:01 pm

stantheman

im back now ;been off a couple of days

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum