www.hutchsmotorbikeforum.co.uk
Hi and welcome to our Motorbike forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your biker friends

hutchsmotorbikeforum

This is a motorbike forum,and all are welcome

our facebook page (please click the link below)
hutchsmotorbikeforum face book page
Follow us on Twitter
Make a donation to help with the running of our forum

Latest topics

» Riding like a nob
by Chadatious Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:20 pm

» Closing down on the 25th June !!! UPDATE ! now continuing running the forum !
by Chadatious Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:18 pm

» Hello everyone.......
by Davehutch Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:25 am

» Hi Everyone.!!
by canuck7 Sun May 28, 2017 12:31 pm

» Happy Birthday Stan
by Davehutch Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:48 pm

» Triumph launch night
by smilinjack Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:26 pm

» Haven't forgotten ....
by Chadatious Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:10 pm

» This guy looks close to a spammer
by Chadatious Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:09 pm

» 2017 calendars
by madcarper Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:52 pm

Top posters
Davehutch (13744)

dick65 (11566)

Stue11 (10225)

Chadatious (9410)

lee (5579)

BanditMike (4061)

madsod (4042)

XS1100 (3976)

stantheman (3839)

fr499y (3336)

Top posting users this week

Most active topic starters
Davehutch

XS1100

Chadatious

Stue11

madsod

dick65

Oldfart

smilinjack

lee

fr499y

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Bike Insurance on Sat May 03, 2014 9:25 am

Robbie

I've been insured with Bikesure for the past couple of years as these have been the best for me. My insurance is due soon so I did the usual quotes, Carole Nash was out the ball park as usual with a ridiculous quote of £315 fully comp.
Anyway the best were as usual Bikesure and surprisingly Bennetts. Now for me Bennetts are normally the same as Carole Nash and come back with a real stupid price but this time they quoted £199 for the whole package. Full European RAC cover, helmet and leather cover, personal accident cover and Legal expense.
Now I didn't want any of it except the breakdown cover BUT the quote was cheaper WITH all the extra's than without  scratch yeah work that one out. It worked out at a £147 discount when all four items are added. Needless to say I accepted it. I also went through Topcash back website which Bennetts give £26 back after 90 days  Very Happy .
I'm never happy when paying insurance but I'm mildly satisfied this time  Smile 

2 Re: Bike Insurance on Sat May 03, 2014 9:45 am

Chadatious

Paid 190. Bennets were 175 but i had big falling out with bennetts. Onbusman involved, buntch of cnuts in my opinion. Hopefully all good for you though mate  thumbs 

3 Re: Bike Insurance on Sat May 03, 2014 11:08 am

dick65

result  thumbs 
I was with bikesure but never got on with them - been with swintons for years now there brokers for Aegis , I pay separate breakdown cover at £4 a month but refused all the other tat they try and sell you  thumbs 

http://bazzarpixie.co.uk/tops.html

4 Re: Bike Insurance on Sat May 03, 2014 4:58 pm

obalanga

I am with bennets. My premiums are still high as I just passed my test but they threw in a years subscription to ride magazine.

5 Re: Bike Insurance on Sat May 03, 2014 8:56 pm

goferit

Now swapped from Swintons to Bennetts who covers full comp with all the add ons + NCD cover for £105-
for Triumph Rocket 3.-------- cheapest by far..  

btw.. Swintons wanted £70- more than that, & I've been with them for years.   thumbs

6 Re: Bike Insurance on Sat May 03, 2014 10:00 pm

Robbie

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:result  thumbs 
I was with bikesure  but never got on with them - been with swintons for years now there brokers for Aegis , I pay separate breakdown cover at £4 a month but refused all the other tat they try and sell you  thumbs 

I was gonna look at RAC or AA for Euro breakdown cover separately for the France trip but they offered a good price for the year. I wasn't interested in the other covers but it's really worked out that I've had them thrown in.
It was £199 for the lot and while I was online I removed the helmet and leather cover which was £48. By taking this off the quote then jumped to £299  scratch scratch scratch 
Like I said earlier by taking all 4 extra's they discounted it by £147.

7 Re: Bike Insurance on Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:53 am

stantheman

just went with swintons £83 fully comp with no voluntary excess im not covered to ride other bikes but thats ok by me  thumbs 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum