This is a motorbike forum,and all are welcome

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of www.hutchsmotorbikeforum.co.uk on your social bookmarking website

our facebook page (please click the link below)
hutchsmotorbikeforum face book page
Follow us on Twitter
click on link to follow us on Instagram
hutchsmotorbikeforum Instagram page

Latest topics

» GDPR changes are coming into action on 25.05.18.
by Davehutch Fri May 25, 2018 3:06 pm

» Hi from Bavaria
by Yellowbike Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:05 am

» Hi everybody !
by Yellowbike Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:12 pm

» Riding like a nob
by Yellowbike Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:05 pm

» Been a while
by Davehutch Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:35 pm

» Closing down on the 25th June !!! UPDATE ! now continuing running the forum !
by Chadatious Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:18 pm

» Hello everyone.......
by Davehutch Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:25 am

» Hi Everyone.!!
by canuck7 Sun May 28, 2017 12:31 pm

» Happy Birthday Stan
by Davehutch Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:48 pm

Top posters
Davehutch (13750)
 
dick65 (11566)
 
Stue11 (10225)
 
Chadatious (9410)
 
lee (5579)
 
BanditMike (4061)
 
madsod (4042)
 
XS1100 (3976)
 
stantheman (3839)
 
fr499y (3336)
 

Top posting users this week
Davehutch
 

Most active topic starters
Davehutch
 
XS1100
 
Chadatious
 
Stue11
 
madsod
 
dick65
 
Oldfart
 
smilinjack
 
lee
 
fr499y
 

Make a donation to help with the running of our forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Kevs bike :o on Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:04 pm

Chadatious

avatar
well after work i went to sort kevs bike out as he was whining. So the cam chain tensioner went on fine and the bike has no rattle now Smile

unfortunately after a long day art work, and at his until 8.30pm the thanks i get is "you broke my brakes chad!"

getting the pins out which were seized one has snapped. needs drilling but imo its new calliper time. however i think you would like to see kevs brake pads which were in the bike when he bought it  affraid affraid affraid 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2 Re: Kevs bike :o on Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:06 pm

lee

avatar
what about the discs chad take it there shot as well

http://www.blingdit.co.uk

3 Re: Kevs bike :o on Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:24 pm

Chadatious

avatar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:what about the discs chad take it there shot as well

rear lucky so bit cheaper but its rough as fook!

4 Re: Kevs bike :o on Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:32 pm

Kev9872

avatar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:well after work i went to sort kevs bike out as he was whining. So the cam chain tensioner went on fine and the bike has no rattle now Smile

unfortunately after a long day art work, and at his until 8.30pm the thanks i get is "you broke my brakes chad!"

getting the pins out which were seized one has snapped. needs drilling but imo its new calliper time. however i think you would like to see kevs brake pads which were in the bike when he bought it  affraid affraid affraid 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Haha I said cheers donut.... For breaking my bike Wink haha I jokes. Did a good job on the engine tho mate, she's smooth again Wink Gonna shop about for a new calliper tho and look into a new wavy disk to match the front 2 Very Happy I can't believe those backing plates tho... Would have said pads but since they ain't there... Haha

5 Re: Kevs bike :o on Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:37 pm

Chadatious

avatar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:well after work i went to sort kevs bike out as he was whining. So the cam chain tensioner went on fine and the bike has no rattle now Smile

unfortunately after a long day art work, and at his until 8.30pm the thanks i get is "you broke my brakes chad!"

getting the pins out which were seized one has snapped. needs drilling but imo its new calliper time. however i think you would like to see kevs brake pads which were in the bike when he bought it  affraid affraid affraid 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Haha I said cheers donut.... For breaking my bike ;)haha I jokes. Did a good job on the engine tho mate, she's smooth again ;)Gonna shop about for a new calliper tho and look into a new wavy disk to match the front 2 :DI can't believe those backing plates tho... Would have said pads but since they ain't there... Haha

the cheaper chinese discs they say are more brittle with heat and if you hit them or anything but it is the rear Wink and yours is repairable but by time we do the seals, drill the pin, get new pin, and ideally clips its more than another caliper

6 Re: Kevs bike :o on Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:21 am

bladerunner

avatar
What bike is it?

7 Re: Kevs bike :o on Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:52 am

madsod

avatar
looks like a Suzuki caliper to me you can drill the pin out

8 Re: Kevs bike :o on Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:02 am

bladerunner

avatar
just asking because Ive got a GSXR rear disk somewhere. Also when my gixxer pins siezed i managed to get them out by grinding through them where theyre exposed to go through the pads, bending them slightly then just turning them with a pair of mole grips to break the corrosion. got to be careful though as theyre a bit brittle and can snap. got my new ones from here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Suzuki wanted £28 each for them, i got both for about a tenner.

9 Re: Kevs bike :o on Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:47 am

Chadatious

avatar
Gsxr600 srad. He's sorted a caliper. It's not just pin it's the fact it's been siliconed around the pots slightly :/

10 Re: Kevs bike :o on Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:48 pm

gravelrash

avatar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Gsxr600 srad. He's sorted a caliper. It's not just pin it's the fact it's been siliconed around the pots slightly :/
Why the hell would someone silicone the brake pistons  head bang Good luck sorting the brakes Kev/Chad  thumbs thumbs 

11 Re: Kevs bike :o on Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:00 pm

bladerunner

avatar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Gsxr600 srad. He's sorted a caliper. It's not just pin it's the fact it's been siliconed around the pots slightly :/
Why the hell would someone silicone the brake pistons  head bang Good luck sorting the brakes Kev/Chad  thumbs thumbs 

probably the same numpty that loctited my Mrs oil filter.

12 Re: Kevs bike :o on Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:07 pm

Chadatious

avatar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Gsxr600 srad. He's sorted a caliper. It's not just pin it's the fact it's been siliconed around the pots slightly :/
Why the hell would someone silicone the brake pistons  head bang Good luck sorting the brakes Kev/Chad  thumbs thumbs 

probably the same numpty that loctited my Mrs oil filter.


fofl fofl why!!!!

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum