www.hutchsmotorbikeforum.co.uk
Hi and welcome to our Motorbike forum , Please take time to read our "Rules , Information & discounts for users" section , Hope you enjoy your stay and tell all your biker friends

hutchsmotorbikeforum

This is a motorbike forum,and all are welcome

our facebook page (please click the link below)
hutchsmotorbikeforum face book page
Follow us on Twitter
Make a donation to help with the running of our forum

Latest topics

» Been a while
by Davehutch Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:35 pm

» Riding like a nob
by Chadatious Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:20 pm

» Closing down on the 25th June !!! UPDATE ! now continuing running the forum !
by Chadatious Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:18 pm

» Hello everyone.......
by Davehutch Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:25 am

» Hi Everyone.!!
by canuck7 Sun May 28, 2017 12:31 pm

» Happy Birthday Stan
by Davehutch Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:48 pm

» Triumph launch night
by smilinjack Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:26 pm

» Haven't forgotten ....
by Chadatious Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:10 pm

» This guy looks close to a spammer
by Chadatious Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:09 pm

Top posters
Davehutch (13747)

dick65 (11566)

Stue11 (10225)

Chadatious (9410)

lee (5579)

BanditMike (4061)

madsod (4042)

XS1100 (3976)

stantheman (3839)

fr499y (3336)

Top posting users this week

Most active topic starters
Davehutch

XS1100

Chadatious

Stue11

madsod

dick65

Oldfart

smilinjack

lee

fr499y

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The wonderful local police.. on Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:58 pm

fr499y

So as some of you may know, i lost out on over £5,000 worth of bicycles and a motorcycle before christmas. A little bit on what happened.

My DRZ400 SM was stolen 3-4 weeks after purchasing it, just got it tuned up and tweaked to how i wanted and some scum decided they would have the bike. They stole the motorcycle with locks still attached early hours in the morning, stuffed it in the back of a white van and buggered off with it. No one in the area had heard or seen it ( funny, the women who's house the van was parked outside is a f****ng hawk at the best of times.. nosey  censored she is )

The police took over a week to turn up and before they did, we had another theft, this time they came back, pinned the alarm system and broke into the workshop and stole over £2000 worth of bicycles.

So this is where we are with the whole thing...
I found my wheels on ebay, being sold by the girlfriend of the scum who stole them, The police didn't want to know as it was *just a theft from someones shed and not high priority* so we got them the address, the auction was ending in a few hours ( couple days AFTER we told them about it and had no luck ) and they didn't want to know, so the usual *well how about we do your job for you and get them back* got them off there ass and they got them back. Now the women went to court in January and they let her go... they didn't update us on what exactly happened and we had to chase them up AGAIN the other day to get this information form them. From what I can work out from the police, its fine to steal something once, but if you get caught again your likely to get charged and possibly a short stay in the local plod station.

So shes got away, Scott free, I don't have my stuff ( still in the police station and wont tell me what's going on with it! ), they don't seem to give a rats ass about it and yet I still have there address! Surely knowing where they live would be a kick up the plods ass to actually get this shit sorted out ASAP and not piss around?

Now don't get me wrong, the police do a wonderful job of catching people speeding etc, why can't they put the same effort into getting peoples belongings back? Oh and they know the people who stole my stuff, they are known criminals but apparently they don't have enough evidence ( so my wheels, disk and the rest of the bike isn't enough? ) to lock them up or raid them..

2 Re: The wonderful local police.. on Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:12 pm

madcarper

they don't give a shit about your stuff but if you steal off the government or defraud insurance companys ect they pull out all the stops.

3 Re: The wonderful local police.. on Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:05 pm

lee

Not good mate,if I had got there address I would of delt with it myself
But thats just me

http://www.blingdit.co.uk

4 Re: The wonderful local police.. on Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:23 pm

goferit

lee wrote:Not good mate,if I had got there address I would of delt with it myself
But thats just me

DITTO---Bide your time-- [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   & keep shtum about it..  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

5 Re: The wonderful local police.. on Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:28 pm

Chadatious

I'd be finding out where they are!

6 Re: The wonderful local police.. on Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:05 pm

obalanga

agree  agree 
madcarper wrote:they don't give a shit about your stuff but if you steal off the government or defraud insurance companys ect they pull out all the stops.

7 Re: The wonderful local police.. on Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:14 am

BanditMike

Absolutely  censored    censored   mate. As above, I think I'd be asking around about them then looking to resolve the issue on a more personal front. It may be the only way to get anything sorted.

8 Re: The wonderful local police.. on Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:51 pm

fr499y

If the police came round the first time, the second one wouldn't of happened. Wonder what sort of compensation or what not can be squeezed out of them..

9 Re: The wonderful local police.. on Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:26 pm

haveugot1

Bide your time and wait for the t**t with a piece of 4x4.

My bros bike was stolen we found it on ebay and told the police and they werent interested.  fighting 

10 Re: The wonderful local police.. on Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:14 am

fr499y

BanditMike wrote:Absolutely  censored    censored   mate. As above, I think I'd be asking around about them then looking to resolve the issue on a more personal front. It may be the only way to get anything sorted.

Already know where there girlfriend lives, that's how we got the wheels back. If i do anything i will be the one locked up, which says it all about the justice system.

11 Re: The wonderful local police.. on Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:23 pm

gravelrash

Must be so frustrating to know whose taken your property and know where it is and receive no help from the authorities  thumb down  The problem with taking matters into your own hands is they also know where you live and these scum rarely work alone so could just escalate things  confused Don't have an answer Mat, its just a sad state our justice system is in this country and I don't see it improving any!  Sad  ...............Maybe like Mark said bide your time and get some satisfaction in a few months  fighting  but it won't get your belongings back. Maybe the forum rideout could divert to their address, how about it Mark.....................?

12 Re: The wonderful local police.. on Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:56 pm

obalanga

gravelrash wrote:Must be so frustrating to know whose taken your property and know where it is and receive no help from the authorities  thumb down  The problem with taking matters into your own hands is they also know where you live and these scum rarely work alone so could just escalate things  confused Don't have an answer Mat, its just a sad state our justice system is in this country and I don't see it improving any!  Sad  ...............Maybe like Mark said bide your time and get some satisfaction in a few months  fighting  but it won't get your belongings back. Maybe the forum rideout could divert to their address, how about it Mark.....................?

are you suggesting we all just turn up... sounds like a good idea

13 Re: The wonderful local police.. on Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:13 pm

fr499y

gravelrash wrote:Must be so frustrating to know whose taken your property and know where it is and receive no help from the authorities  thumb down  The problem with taking matters into your own hands is they also know where you live

No they don't, we moved Wink

The attitude of the police are frustrating me more than anything. *we got bigger problems to deal with* just gets me boiled up.

14 Re: The wonderful local police.. on Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:39 pm

haveugot1

gravelrash wrote:Must be so frustrating to know whose taken your property and know where it is and receive no help from the authorities  thumb down  The problem with taking matters into your own hands is they also know where you live and these scum rarely work alone so could just escalate things  confused Don't have an answer Mat, its just a sad state our justice system is in this country and I don't see it improving any!  Sad  ...............Maybe like Mark said bide your time and get some satisfaction in a few months  fighting  but it won't get your belongings back. Maybe the forum rideout could divert to their address, how about it Mark.....................?

fook going later go now ive got some pent up aggression that needs to escape. Thieving bast#@ds. boxer 

15 Re: The wonderful local police.. on Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:25 am

fr499y

Right, so 6 months down the line, still waiting for some bits back, getting passed form pillar to post, same bloody excuse every time *The officer isn't currently on duty, we will get them to give you a call when they are* You go down to the station, its got a bell... that goes to a pissing call station somewhere else!!!

What is more sick is, i keep seeing and hearing my DRZ going around with knobbly tyres on and no numberplate.
Also spotted a kid around the area on a cube ltd 29er. Now don't get me wrong, they could well of bought the bike, but two kids ( other bike looked like a cube LTD Pro ), both on cube bikes worth about a grand each in a area where most of the residents have been locked up for theft, drug offenses etc, seems a bit fishy to me...

Oh yeah nearly forgot this. The last phone call about a month or so ago, they said "Bicycles are not his thing to steal" his known for vehicle theft and sh*t by the police anyway!!

16 Re: The wonderful local police.. on Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:42 pm

Chadatious

if its deffo yours id be going and taking it back!

17 Re: The wonderful local police.. on Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:49 pm

haveugot1

If thats not being f****d off by the the filth then I would ask to speak to someone higher and complain. To them its just a bike, but they are your personal items.

smack 

18 Re: The wonderful local police.. on Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:35 am

BanditMike

haveugot1 wrote:If thats not being f****d off by the the filth then I would ask to speak to someone higher and complain. To them its just a bike, but they are your personal items.

smack 
Have to agree. Would look to be taking the complaint on and upward   thumbs    thumbs   Sounds absolutely shocking behaviour   angry    angry

19 Re: The wonderful local police.. on Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:57 am

fr499y

Well, they promised someone would get back to me yesterday, and what a surprise! NOTHING. Had enough of this bull shit, going to take a trip to the cop shop tonight and demand my  censored  stuff back.

20 Re: The wonderful local police.. on Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:12 am

BanditMike

fr499y wrote:Well, they promised someone would get back to me yesterday, and what a surprise! NOTHING. Had enough of this bull shit, going to take a trip to the cop shop tonight and demand my  censored  stuff back.
Sounds like it might be the only way   thumbs

21 Re: The wonderful local police.. on Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:36 am

fr499y

no good, no one there. this is bull censored 

22 Re: The wonderful local police.. on Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:46 pm

BanditMike

Sounds like you should be writing a book!!   Shocked    Shocked

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum