This is a motorbike forum,and all are welcome

our facebook page (please click the link below)
hutchsmotorbikeforum face book page
Follow us on Twitter
Make a donation to help with the running of our forum

Latest topics

» Hi everybody !
by Davehutch Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:42 am

» Been a while
by Davehutch Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:35 pm

» Riding like a nob
by Chadatious Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:20 pm

» Closing down on the 25th June !!! UPDATE ! now continuing running the forum !
by Chadatious Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:18 pm

» Hello everyone.......
by Davehutch Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:25 am

» Hi Everyone.!!
by canuck7 Sun May 28, 2017 12:31 pm

» Happy Birthday Stan
by Davehutch Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:48 pm

» Triumph launch night
by smilinjack Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:26 pm

» Haven't forgotten ....
by Chadatious Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:10 pm

Top posters
Davehutch (13748)

dick65 (11566)

Stue11 (10225)

Chadatious (9410)

lee (5579)

BanditMike (4061)

madsod (4042)

XS1100 (3976)

stantheman (3839)

fr499y (3336)

Top posting users this week

Most active topic starters
Davehutch

XS1100

Chadatious

Stue11

madsod

dick65

Oldfart

smilinjack

lee

fr499y

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 9]

76 Re: Site promotion ? on Tue May 17, 2011 8:18 pm

highpeakbandit

Been thinking of what design i could use for a club card not much look yet if any one wants to throw any ideas into the pot that would be great

Cheers Martyn

77 Re: Site promotion ? on Tue May 17, 2011 8:26 pm

Davehutch

Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Been thinking of what design i could use for a club card not much look yet if any one wants to throw any ideas into the pot that would be great

Cheers Martyn
nice 1 thumbs thanks

Hutch's Motorbike Forum Facebook page [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

follow us on twitter   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
http://www.suzukib-king.org

78 Re: Site promotion ? on Tue May 17, 2011 8:28 pm

day101

im getting some software now and will be having a go at some

79 Re: Site promotion ? on Tue May 17, 2011 8:37 pm

Davehutch

Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:im getting some software now and will be having a go at some
Cheers luke thumbs

Hutch's Motorbike Forum Facebook page [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

80 Re: Site promotion ? on Tue May 17, 2011 8:38 pm

Stue11

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:im getting some software now and will be having a go at some
Cheers luke thumbs
agree well done mate we can hand em out round our area, and ile even put some in me reception for customers to have a look thumbs

81 Re: Site promotion ? on Tue May 17, 2011 9:00 pm

day101

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

just a rough one for now, tell me what you think and where could improve please

82 Re: Site promotion ? on Tue May 17, 2011 9:59 pm

Stue11

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I like it mate, see what the chief thinks of it thumbs

83 Re: Site promotion ? on Wed May 18, 2011 7:28 am

Davehutch

Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I like it mate, see what the chief thinks of it thumbs
looks good to me Luke anything to help promote the forum is good in my eyes thumbs

84 Re: Site promotion ? on Wed May 18, 2011 9:10 am

vandernator

Few web based ideas for you dave.

Change you images to optimized PNG's instead of JPG's
Change the alternate text to a search term(i.e motorbike forum)
Submit the site to google for crawling(this might get done automatically by your hosting site?)
The site has a few coding errors which will affect bots crawl paths, will pm you the results of this.

Apart from that theres not a lot SEO that can be done on a forum as the content is user generated, so as long as people keep posting your position in google will improve.

85 Re: Site promotion ? on Wed May 18, 2011 9:34 am

gtman

I sorted out the visor stickers for the Bandit Owners Club a few years back, I think it was a guy from Birmingham way that made them. I might still have his contact details somewhere if you want them Dave.
Having said that the site name probably doesn't lend itself to a visor sticker as some other names do but I think he did other types of stickers as well.
Here's the one for the Bandit Club.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

86 Re: Site promotion ? on Wed May 18, 2011 9:49 am

Davehutch

Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Few web based ideas for you dave.

Change you images to optimized PNG's instead of JPG's
Change the alternate text to a search term(i.e motorbike forum)
Submit the site to google for crawling(this might get done automatically by your hosting site?)
The site has a few coding errors which will affect bots crawl paths, will pm you the results of this.

Apart from that theres not a lot SEO that can be done on a forum as the content is user generated, so as long as people keep posting your position in google will improve.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I sorted out the visor stickers for the Bandit Owners Club a few years back, I think it was a guy from Birmingham way that made them. I might still have his contact details somewhere if you want them Dave.
Having said that the site name probably doesn't lend itself to a visor sticker as some other names do but I think he did other types of stickers as well.
Here's the one for the Bandit Club.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Cheers trev thumbs

And Luke that makes no sence to me at all m8 sorry If you type "motorbike forum" in the google "hutchs motorbike forum" comes up depending on the day anywhere between page 1 and 6 confused
I have submitted it to all search engines

87 Re: Site promotion ? on Wed May 18, 2011 10:04 am

vandernator

hahahaha i'll have a chat with you about it over a bacon sandwhich this weekend. If your position depends on the day it may be crawl errors, which means you've got good content but google cant always find it.

88 Re: Site promotion ? on Wed May 18, 2011 10:07 am

Davehutch

Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:hahahaha i'll have a chat with you about it over a bacon sandwhich this weekend. If your position depends on the day it may be crawl errors, which means you've got good content but google cant always find it.
You can have 2 Luke Wink you can have Robs lol

89 Re: Site promotion ? on Wed May 18, 2011 10:10 am

vandernator

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:hahahaha i'll have a chat with you about it over a bacon sandwhich this weekend. If your position depends on the day it may be crawl errors, which means you've got good content but google cant always find it.
Sounds good to me, sure rob wont mind.

90 Re: Site promotion ? on Wed May 18, 2011 12:29 pm

Stue11

Rob said he dont like bacon anyway hide

91 Re: Site promotion ? on Wed May 18, 2011 1:04 pm

day101

Rob said he dont like bacon anyway hide
he can have a salad hide

92 Big thanks to Andy (Hawki) on Sun May 22, 2011 10:24 pm

Davehutch

Admin
With Andys help cheers m8, thumbs I now own [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and it leads you stright to the forum party

Last edited by Davehutch on Mon May 23, 2011 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total

93 Re: Site promotion ? on Sun May 22, 2011 10:25 pm

party

Just need to get it on the logos now thumbs

94 Re: Site promotion ? on Sun May 22, 2011 10:44 pm

Stue11

party party party

95 Re: Site promotion ? on Mon May 23, 2011 10:09 am

day101

party party

96 Re: Site promotion ? on Mon May 23, 2011 10:21 am

vandernator

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:With Andys help cheers m8, thumbs I now own [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and it leads you stright to the forum party
nice one dave, are you going to use just .com now? if so you might want to remove the content from .co.uk and make it redirect straight to .com as google really dosent like duplicate content

97 Re: Site promotion ? on Mon May 23, 2011 10:27 am

Davehutch

Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:With Andys help cheers m8, thumbs I now own [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and it leads you stright to the forum party
nice one dave, are you going to use just .com now? if so you might want to remove the content from .co.uk and make it redirect straight to .com as google really dosent like duplicate content
confused scratch Huh sorry

98 Re: Site promotion ? on Mon May 23, 2011 10:30 am

Davehutch

Admin
the forum address is still [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I have brought this one [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and linked it so it opens [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thought it was better to have printed on anything to do with the forum

99 Re: Site promotion ? on Mon May 23, 2011 10:31 am

vandernator

confused scratch Huh sorry
hahaha basically i cant check the other links at work atm(blocked for some reason, will have to sort that Very Happy ) but you want it so the differnt web addresses go to the same place.

100 Re: Site promotion ? on Mon May 23, 2011 10:36 am

vandernator

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:the forum address is still [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I have brought this one [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and linked it so it opens [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thought it was better to have printed on anything to do with the forum
thumbs thumbs that the way to do it, we've got a new filter at work that blocks everthing so i couldnt check it. If the site you've just bought was a duplicate of this one your google ranking would go down.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum